In 1948 Compatriot Frederick Lawson Niemeyer was elected Commander
of Sterling Price Cap #145, and Paul Knabe was elected Adjutant. Mr. Knabe
went on to become Camp Commander in 1953 and again in 1963. By 1948 the
membership had dropped to 54 (down from 65 in 1947). The entire Missouri
Division consisted of only three Camps by this time; #145 Sterling Price
- St. Louis, #633 Geo. M. Francisco - Marshall, MO., and #310 Francis M.
Cockrell - Kansas City, MO.